A seven session course set in a fantastic atmosphere. You will be served with a special meal and/or coffee, tea and dessert at a romantic candlelit table for two whilst listening to practical talks that are informative and fun, either given live or played on DVD.
There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
Over sessions you will discover practical tools to help you:
- understand each other’s needs
- communicate more effectively
- grow closer through resolving conflict
- heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- develop greater sexual intimacy
- discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!
- Regular check-ups help a car run smoothly and reduce the risk of breakdown.
- The best sports professionals spend hours being coached and perfecting their technique.
- The greatest achievements in life take practice, training and dedication.
It is the same with marriage. A strong, loving and lifelong relationship doesn’t happen by chance. It takes effort and dedication to keep the fun and romance alive. We can all learn how to make even the happiest marriage better.
Ken and I have our 34th wedding anniversary in August and as a lot of couples who have spent that much time together we were in a bad rut and not able to climb out.
We had trouble recognising how our upbringing, our families and how our life together had created issues that we didn't know how to handle.
I now look into the future with anticipation and joy rather than dread and worry.
Please keep us in mind for any future marriage courses you are holding, we are more than keen to continue to give our marriage the regular 'tune up' it needs.
It helped me understand myself. An insightful way to understand the way I think so I can be more understanding toward my wife.
A husband in Victoria